Our passion is to make your baby shower more memorable, unique and personal.
If you have a concern or a question that is not answered below please Contact us.
You can reach us by email.
We are located in Eastern Time Zone and do our best to answer your emails quickly inside and sometimes outside standard business hours.
You can also reach us by phone, your payment receipt includes Mich’s phone number since he is the technical guy behind the site. Phone support is only available to customers.
If you’re having any kind of difficulties with your files please email us, we will be happy to help! If you’re in urgent panic mode just call us for immediate technical support.
If you purchased instant download listings, the download link is included in your order confirmation email. This email is received shortly after placing your order
If you did NOT receive your order confirmation email, do NOT waste time waiting or getting frustrated, please get in touch with us via email or phone after checking your spam & junk folders.
If you purchased a personalized listing, the average turnaround time is within 24 hours. This is confirmed prior to placing your order as we display a cart notice with the expected turnaround time.
If you do NOT receive your personalized files within the advertised turnaround time, do NOT waste time waiting or getting frustrated, please get in touch with us via email or phone after checking your spam & junk folders.
What you should NOT do is get frustrated or give up. Please get in touch with us, we are happy to personalize these files for you at no extra cost.
Files that are not personalized can be downloaded a maximum of 10 times. This limitation is enabled in order to prevent fraudulent file sharing. The download links will never expire.
Personalized files have no download limit at all but the links expire after 30 days.
We only accept payments via PayPal.
We are proud to offer a safe and secure checkout experience! Our checkout process is fully handled by PayPal’s secure servers. You can pay from your PayPal balance, debit, credit card, or bank account - A PayPal account is NOT required.
Almost all the items are designed to be personalized so if you wish to purchase any items for a different occasion such as a birthday or a bridal shower please go ahead, I will be happy to help.
Except for invitation cards delivered in JPG format, all of our files are delivered in PDF format. Adobe Reader is needed to open these files.
Download it for FREE at http://adobe.com/go/reader
While my to-do list is full due to publishing new designs on a regular basis, please get in touch with me if you have a theme in mind that I currently don't have listed. There's no guarantee it will be an automatic yes but there may be a good chance it'll get done faster if it's on my list.
If you need a matching item that is not included in the themed set you are interested in, just let me know I will be happy to help.
All the designs are formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch sized paper and print perfectly on A4 sized paper too.
For invitations, we recommend printing on heavy weight premium photo paper in a soft/semi gloss for photo invites or bright white matte finish card stock.For Bottle Labels, when it comes to higher quality printing you have 2 options:
- If you’re not going to put the bottle in ice or water, you can print them on brochure paper or glossy paper.
- If you wish to have them waterproof, you would have to print using white matte vinyl water-resistant labels for your inkjet printer or White gloss polyester water-resistant labels for your laser printer. Ink dries instantly and permanently even when submerged in water.
- Print your files on white paper and cut each wrapper out.
- Wrap your bottle gluing/taping one end over the other.
- Wrap over with cheap, clear adhesive Contact paper to cover your bottle labels once you tape the label around the bottle. You can find it at some dollar stores, Discount School Supply, Staples, Amazon, Walmart or craft stores.
For everything else, printing on bright white Cardstock with a recommended weight of 110lbs is ideal.
I take the time to print every design prior to publishing. I have access to a good quality printer which allows me to confirm a quality end result on paper.
If the printed version looks different in terms of size or quality, this is most likely a technical issue with your printer’s settings.
- To produce the best results, make sure you always print using the Highest/Best Quality setting.
- Deselect Scaling in order to avoid having your images shrunk or enlarged to fit the page.
Please take note that it is normal to have slight variations in color from monitor to monitor as well as printer to printer. The end result ultimately depends on the quality of the materiel you are using. As such I cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen will be the exact color that will be printed.
All files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY, please read our usage policy carefully:
- You may print our digital files as many times as you like for your children.
- You may not share, copy or give away our files to others such as friends, family or neighbors for another usage.
The answer is NO. Commercial use of our files is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.Purchasing a digital product does not transfer the copyright.
- You may not sell our product(s) as digital file(s) or printable(s).
- You may not resell our files as finished product(s).
Are you happy with our products/services?
Tell us what you appreciated, why you would recommend us or how you found the experience of working with us:
Submit your Testimonial
Would you like to spotlight your baby shower party on BabyPrintables?
Submit your Party